Drain Saddle Compression Valve for Reverse Osmosis and Under Sink Water Filtration System 1/4″
Drain Saddle for reverse osmosis systems. This drain saddle is for use in connecting the 1/4” drain line from the air-gap faucet of the reverse osmosis system to the drain pipe. It features a 1/4” quick connect fitting.
Works with all 1/4” drain lines.
Drain Line adapter
- Easy to install
- Compression technology
- Removable: Yes
- For use with Copper: Yes
- For use with CPVC: Yes
- For use with PEX: Yes
- For use with PVC Schedule 40: Yes
- Zero-leak connection
- No tools or tube inserts required
- Inlet Thread Type: Compressions
- Disconnection without other tools
- Maximum Working Temperature: 140°F
- Minimum Working Temperature: 33°F
- Outlet Thread Type: Compression
- Suitable for use in hot and cold
Drain saddle fits standard 1 ¼” to 1 ½” drain pipes.
Compression-Fit technology fittings are designed and manufactured for many years of Leak Free service.
Fittings are made of a supreme performance 100% BPA Free thermoplastic material (Polypropylene).
Applications include multiple potable liquids such as reverse osmosis drinking water, beverage dispensing, coffee machines, RV and Marine, misting systems, ice makers and many more.