Drain Saddle Valve for Reverse Osmosis and Under Sink Water Filtration System 3/8″
Drain Saddle for reverse osmosis systems. This drain saddle is for use in connecting the 3/8” drain line from the air-gap faucet of the reverse osmosis system to the drain pipe. It features a 3/8” quick connect fitting.
Works with all 3/8” drain lines.
Drain Line adapter
- Easy to install
- Push-fit technology
- Removable: Yes
- For use with Copper: Yes
- For use with CPVC: Yes
- For use with PEX: Yes
- For use with PVC Schedule 40: Yes
- Zero-leak connection
- No tools or tube inserts required
- Inlet Thread Type: Compressions/Push
- Quick disconnection without other tools
- Maximum Working Temperature: 140°F
- Minimum Working Temperature: 33°F
- Outlet Thread Type: Compression/Push
- Suitable for use in hot and cold
Drain saddle fits standard 1 ¼” to 1 ½” drain pipes.
Quick Connect Push-Fit technology fittings are designed and manufactured for many years of Leak Free service.
Fittings are made of a supreme performance 100% BPA Free thermoplastic material (Polypropylene).
The tested design allows users to connect and disconnect quick and easy without the need of any other tools. Applications include multiple potable liquids such as reverse osmosis drinking water, beverage dispensing, coffee machines, RV and Marine, misting systems, ice makers and many more.
- O-Ring – EPDM
- Collet – Polypropylene