Water Conditioning System
Built to Fit Your Needs and Water Conditions
Remove Water Hardness
Remove unwanted hardness or minerals from your household
water, from local water or private wells, with the Advanced Series.
Used alone or in combination with filters and neutralizers, this
system can tackle any challenging water problems.
• Helps eliminate dry skin and scalp.
• Makes cleaning easier and saves you money on soap and detergent.
• Soft, hardness-free water for your family
• Cleaner, shinier dishes and silverware, and scale-free plumbing fixtures.
• Wash your vehicles and recreational toys with hardness-free water to help eliminate spotting.
Our System Optimizes Savings by Controlling Salt and Water Usage
Advanced Series Features
• Smart valve calculates the most efficient operation based on your families usage.
• Internal battery backup in times of power outage. Times and settings are saved for worry free operation.
• Premium grade NSF certified resin.
• Commercial grade high strength components, designed to work in your home.
• Advanced Series – where style and elegance meets durability and efficiency.
10% Crosslink Resin
This resin has more intersections or strands “crosslinking” holding the beads together than standard 8% resin. This allows the resin bead to have greater strength and therefore a longer lifespan, sometimes double, than that of standard resin, especially when softening chlorinated water.
High Quality Gravel Media
High hardness, high density filter media, effectively filters and provides a high quality media bed for this system.
Typically sized as:
**Typical sizing depends on water conditions and hardness of water.
|AS100||9″ X 48″||74 lbs||55″||26″||18″||1″|
|AS150||10″ X 54″||93 lbs||61″||27″||18″||1″|
|AS200||12″ X 52″||121 lbs||59||28″||18″||1″|
**Depends on water usage and water quality conditions. Not intended for microbiologically unsafe or unknown water quality, Disinfection may be required. This system is intended for treatment of municipal water, any other application requires a water quality analysis for best results.
Do not exceed 80 psi. Intended for residential use only.
Limited Lifetime Warranty – Lifetime Warranty on the brine tank, resin tank, and valve body for a lifetime. All other parts (including electronics) are covered for 10 years. (Lifetime Warranty Excludes Media)
If would like more information regarding this product. You can contact us by phone at (602)-774-0981 or use our contact form below.